- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Lawrenceburg couple lost their home, possessions and dogs when their house burned to the ground last Friday evening.
Bill and Renee Casson’s home at 1842 Mill Creek Pike was fully engulfed in flames when firefighters arrived around 5:15 p.m.
What sparked the blaze remains unknown, Bill Casson said Monday afternoon, but he does have his suspicions.
“We had just put in a new refrigerator and stove in less than 24 hours before the fire,” he said. “We don’t know but it makes us wonder.”
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.