.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

Fire damages home in Alton

-A A +A
By Ben Carlson

An Alton man’s home sustained damage Sunday when an electrical problem caused his home to catch fire.
The home, located at 1688 Grafenburg Road, caught fire while the owner was watching television, according to Anderson County Fire Chief Mike Barnes.
“He was watching TV when a fuse blew,” Barnes said. “He went out to the garage, put in a new fuse and went back inside and turned the TV back on.”
A short time later the fuse blew again, Barnes said.


If you subscribe to the newspaper, you receive FREE access to all the exclusive content of the web site! Simply register to receive uninterrupted access to our award-winning and in-depth local online content!

Renew Current or Past Subscription / Register for Online Subscription

If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.

Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.

Newspaper Acct. ID:
info
Street Address:
(exactly as it appears on the label)

If you are a subscriber and you do not know your account ID or don't have a copy of your newspaper available that shows the information on the address label you can click continue below to search for your account.

Special Offer

You have used all your free page views for the month however if you wish to create a FREE limited access account you will be able to view a additional 2 pages per month.




You can also purchase a subscription and have full access to the site. To purchase a subscription simply enter your zipcode below

ZIP Code:

The Anderson News | circulation@theandersonnews.com | 502-839-6906
P.O. Box 410, 1080 Bypass South, Suite 3, Lawrenceburg, KY 40342
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday