- Special Sections
- Public Notices
An Alton man’s home sustained damage Sunday when an electrical problem caused his home to catch fire.
The home, located at 1688 Grafenburg Road, caught fire while the owner was watching television, according to Anderson County Fire Chief Mike Barnes.
“He was watching TV when a fuse blew,” Barnes said. “He went out to the garage, put in a new fuse and went back inside and turned the TV back on.”
A short time later the fuse blew again, Barnes said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Anderson News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.