- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Employees at the Cabinet for Families and Children, located at 117 1/2 Hilltop Drive, were evacuated from their office on Thursday morning to investigate a potential gas leak.
Major Sue Johnson with Anderson County Emergency Management said employees had recently been complaining of scratchy throats and headaches.
“According to the firefighters, it smelled like electrical wires burning,” Johnson said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Anderson News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.