- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A male driver ran his pick-up truck over a gas meter near 1088 Hammond Road on Friday afternoon, causing a brief gas leak in the area.
County fire chief Mike Barnes said a driver ran over the meter of a low-pressure gas line, but that the leak was not significant and not a danger to residents on Hammond Road.
“It’s more noisy than major loss of product,” Barnes said.
The driver also destroyed a portion of a wooden fence separating two residential properties.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.