- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Lawrenceburg man and his brother were found dead in Ohio, according to a story that appeared Monday on the website, Cincinnati.com.
Michael Lewis, 48, of Lawrenceburg, and his brother, Kenneth, 36, of Georgetown were found dead inside a home in Clermont County, Ohio, the website reported.
Police went to the home, which was being renovated, to check on the men after family members reported not hearing from them.
The website reported that police suspect the deaths were accidental, possibly the result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
The brothers were apparently living in the home while they renovated it. The home had no power, and a generator that was recently used was found at the home, the website reported.
Autopsies were scheduled for Monday.