- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A couple living at 1668 Graefenburg Rd. were in the process of moving when a small fire broke out in the back bedroom of their home last Tuesday.
County Fire Chief Mike Barnes said one of the homeowners, Eula Milburn, had been driving a friend back to his home after he helped the Milburns move their belongings.
According to Barnes, Eula Milburn’s friend recommended she check her gas fireplace before she drove to Frankfort that afternoon to visit her husband, Gary Milburn.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.