- Special Sections
- Public Notices
The cause of a fire that destroyed a Hilltop Plaza business last month has yet to be determined.
Lawrenceburg Fire Chief Robert Hume said Monday that a state arson investigator, a state fire marshal and the building owner’s insurance company all investigated the fire last week, and no official determination has been made.
“They did take a kerosene heater out of that that was being used to warm part of the building, but they never gave me a definite answer as to what started the fire,” Hume said.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.