- Special Sections
- Public Notices
A Sunset Drive home caught fire around 5 p.m. last Friday afternoon as a result of children allegedly playing with either a cigarette lighter or matches in a back bedroom, according to the homeowner and City Fire Chief Bobby Hume.
Homeowner Robert Harley said he tried to put out the fire with a wet towel, but was unable to contain the flames.
Harley was able to exit the home safely along with his daughter Nicole Harley, her children Clay Harley, 8, McKenna Harley, 6, Nicole’s fiancé Kevin McDaniel and Kevin’s son Ryan, 4.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.