- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Shelby Phillips is always happy to get a visit from her granddaughter, but Tuesday, Oct. 26 provided a visit neither will soon forget.
Phillips and her 18-year-old granddaughter, Deanna Zeitz, were sitting around enjoying a snack, when Phillips started choking on a potato chip.
Phillips is on oxygen and says she doesn’t have any teeth.
“So I didn’t have any business eating them anyway,” she said.
But one of the chips went down the wrong way, blocking her airway.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.