- Special Sections
- Public Notices
50 YEARS AGO
Nov. 17, 1960
Alan Cooper was moved to the St. Joseph Hospital in Lexington for treatment of burns about the body received while playing with a cigarette lighter at the home of his parents. Cooper, 5, is a son of Mr. and Mrs. Donald Cooper who resided in the northwestern section of the county.
According to reports, the child’s parents were at the barn a short distance from the house when the child came screaming with his clothing in flames. Twenty percent of his body was burned by the time the clothing was removed.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.
If you are new to the award winning Anderson News and wish to get a subscription or simply gain access to our online content then please enter your ZIP code below and continue to setup your account.