- Special Sections
- Public Notices
Several Wild Turkey employees evacuated a warehouse early Monday morning after a worker cleaning a bathroom accidentally mixed bleach with cleaning chemicals.
According to Director of Public Safety Bart Powell, a Wild Turkey employee became short of breath after she mixed cleaning chemicals in the toilet of one of the distillery’s warehouses’ bathroom.
Only two or three employees were in the building during the incident, Powell said, and were evacuated so the bathroom could be ventilated.
If you currently subscribe or have subscribed in the past to the Anderson News, then simply find your account number on your mailing label and enter it below.
Click the question mark below to see where your account ID appears on your mailing label.