John David Thorpe of Hazard and Kimberly Dawn Phillips of Lawrenceburg announce their marriage on June 7, 2014 in the hometown of the bride. The couple was joined in marriage at the home of the bride’s mother in Honeysuckle Estates.
The outside ceremony was officiated by Rev. Bob Karsner. The bride was presented in marriage by her father. The bride was attended by matron of honor Robin Sutcliffe and bridesmaid Kayla Tracy.
The following local students made the 2014 spring semester Morehead State University Dean’s List. To be eligible for dean’s list, a student must carry a semester grade point average of 3.5 or better and take a minimum of 12 letter-graded hours.
• Kristina Lynne Bragg of Lawrenceburg.
• Donald James Burns of Lawrenceburg.
• Brittany Denise Couch of Lawrenceburg.
• Kimberly Rae Damron of Lawrenceburg.
• Hannah Marie Martin of Lawrenceburg.
• Sara Elizabeth Shouse of Lawrenceburg.