.....Advertisement.....
.....Advertisement.....

News

Ben Carlson
Firefighters exit a trailer after dousing a fire that broke out around 8 a.m. Monday. The cause of the fire was likely due to an electrical problem inside the trailer, located on lot 43.
Firefighters douse trailer fire

Firefighters were able to douse a trailer fire that broke out around 8 a.m. today at 1141 Versailles Road, lot 43. Chief Bobby Hume of the Lawrenceburg Fire Department said the cause of the fire, which filled the trailer with smoke and forced firefighters to break out several windows, was likely electrical. A woman was home at the time and appeared uninjured. For a full report, see Wednesday’s edition of The Anderson News.

...Advertisement...